Monday, September 7, 2009

We went to a Bluegrass Festival over the Labor Day weekend and enjoyed a couple of hours of live music.







Kerry loves to dance to any kind of music



Some of the buildings at the festival site had great old architecture


This is Dancin' Dave. He shows up at all of the blugrass festivals around town and does his thing. It's not a bluegrass festival without Dancin' Dave.



We also took a walk around the neighborhood
And teased Salem through the door

And guess who fell asleep during dinner tonight. She must have been worn out from the holiday weekend.



Post Options
Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall

6 comments:

the meaklims said...

Awww, that is precious! I mean the falling asleep in her hairchair picture! ...and I just love her bib. :)

Jill xx

Unknown said...

Watch that baby bop. She loves music huh? Also it was to cute seeing her asleep in the high chair. Poor baby was zonked. So did Salem try his normal make a break for it. LOL

The Byrd's Nest said...

I absolutely positively LOVE the picture of her sleeping in the high chair.....I needed this smile!

3 Peanuts said...

She looks like she had so much fun dancing at the festival!!!! LOVE the sleeping in the high chair...I have a few if Kate doing that when she was younger.

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

The sleeping photo is so so cute and one you can put up at her 21st :-)
Love Jules
xxx

Marla said...

Looks like she definitely had a great time! I met your friend Dana on Saturday, very sweet.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours