Monday, September 21, 2009


Kerry was placed in our arms three months ago today, on Fathers Day. Where is the time going? She picks up new words and skills , it seems, every day. She wants to climb and balance on everything (I see gymnastics classes down the road). Some of her newest words are "joo-sic"(music), "walk", "up, up", "plll.." (please), "curl"(squirrel), "dog" and she tries to say "thank you". She still babbles and jabbers all of the time, and I'm pretty sure some of it is simple Chinese. This child brings me such joy. I am almost overwhelmed, sometimes, I feel so blessed. I love everything about her. I love that she gives the best baby hugs, I love the way she cracks herself up and invents little games for Mommy and Daddy to join in on and when we do, she gets so tickled. I love the way her cheeks jiggle with each step she takes. I love her adventurous, independant spirit. I love that she loves to cuddle with her Mama and Dada. She is such a happy, spunky, smart, funny, friendly, spicy little girl, and I still can hardly believe she's mine. She really is an answer to many years of prayer. My mom got Ker-Bear this little mechanical dog the other day. You know this dog...it yaps and walks, and yaps and walks. Well, she loves it, as you can see. She thinks it's so funny to put her fingers in it's mouth when it barks.

6 comments:

Marla said...

I see a real puppy in her future.

Deb said...

Kerry is just such a beautiful child! She just always looks so happy!

trina said...

She is 'Children's Place magazine' adorable...so pretty! She's precious!

the meaklims said...

Happy happy 3 months! I love the little list of things you love about her, especially that her cheeks jiggle when she walks!

Just precious!

Jill

Jboo said...

Oh my -- she is simply adorable! What a beautiful daughter!

I came over to visit from Chris and Deb (Sophie's World). Hope you have a great week!

Janet

Harlow Family said...

Gin
I love watching all 3 of you together! She is such a blessing and a very very happy child! We love all 3 of you!

Amanda

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours