Friday, May 29, 2009

Wow, what an afternoon! We're weren't expecting consulate appointments, much less plane tickets, until next week due to the Dragon Boat festival/holiday being celebrated in China and offices being closed. Mike, our agency's travel coorinator, called me at work to let me know he got our appointment and, oh yeah, we can purchase our tickets, too! He said we only had three hours to do it ,though, since the travel agency they book through is on the west coast. Not a problem =). I can't describe how it feels to finally know when I get to meet my daughter. God is good.

1. Final travel schedule:
6/18 UA5697 leave Louisville at 8:33 am, arrive Chicago at 9:01 am (seat: 8A/B/C)
6/18 UA895 leave Chicago at 12:22 pm, arrive Hong Kong at 4:45 pm on 6/19
6/19 KA906 leave Hong Kong at 7:00 pm, arrive Beijing at 10:35 pm
7/1 UA850 leave Beijing at 4:10 pm, arrive Chicago at 4:30 pm
7/1 UA5696 leave Chicago at 6:45 pm, arrive Louisville at 9:12 pm (seat: 15A/B/C, 16A)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will pray for a safe trip and i want pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am visiting your sight from Chinaadoptionsites and wanted to tell how beautiful your daughter is!! I can't wait to follow your travel journey, and what a great way to spend your first father's day!!! That will a story retold many many times!

WE are waiting TA on aour 2yo son from Jiangsu, he will be our 4th child! We are from Lexington KY
It's always fun to connect with families close to home!! Here's our blog

www.babyjellybean.com
"Search for website" DeLuca
password: onemoremakesfour

I'll be praying for an easy transition for your daughter!

Becky said...

Yee haw!! I can't wait to see Miss Kerry Lu in your arms! If you have a guide in Nanchang named Sissi you will be in excellent hands! Give her a hug for me...

fleur de lis cottage said...

It won't be long now. I can't wait to follow your journey in China!

Sandy H. said...

So exciting!! Can't wait!

Sandy

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours