Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jessica and Jamey are spending couple of weeks with me again while her hubby, Jimmy, gets things ready for them to move back to Florida =(. Yeah, I'm going to miss having them close. Tonight, I came home from work to homemade turkey and dumplings...yum-my. About half the time, dinner is enjoyed out on the screened patio, and the weather tonight was BEAUTIFUL.





Jamey opted for mini- corn dogs, instead.



I ended up having two helpings of these yummy dumplings.






More stuff for Kerry..




She needed some pink Chucks =)





I found these cute patent leather t-strap Mary Jane's on clearance. I'm buying shoes a bit larger than I think she'll need, just in case. She'll grow into them =)






I found this little beauty yesterday, also on clearance.





She's got a good collection of little summer dresses started.



And we got some special gifts from some very special bloggy friends recently. We got the most wonderful book and adorable "Ireland" shirt complete with hair accesories ( they know us so well, and we've never met =).



5 comments:

Carolin said...

don't you just love shopping for those adorable little shoes & dresses!

the meaklims said...

Aww, you're so sweet! I LOVE the shoes, I love shoes so much and I have a lot of shoes that don't fit Lilah at all yet! :) The summer dresses are sweet too, and the sunglasses to match! So cute! I think we would get along very well together, now I know you love shopping too!

Clint and Jennifer said...

Nothing like retail therapy to help you get through these last few weeks! I remember doing the same things... and posting pictures of it all too!

Hope you get TA and can travel as early as possible. I have great attachment info that made a world of difference for us- if you'd like I can send you some CD's... email me at jenkneip@earthlink.net. (Anything to help my fellow adoptive families.)

Blessings,
Jennifer =)

fleur de lis cottage said...

Love all your cute finds. Kerry is going to be one stylin' little girl!

Maia said...

LOVE the pink Cons!! Q has a couple of red pairs.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours