Thursday, October 30, 2008

HALLOWEEN PARTY

Jess and I put together a little Halloween party for Jamey and my neighbors DJ and Ashley and a couple of their friends. Everyone ended up having a good time (even the teenagers)



On another note, today marks month 13 of our wait. There are days when it gets difficult to stay optimistic and patient in the face of this seemingly never ending wait. Today has been one of those days. Then I heard this song while on the short drive over to Jessica's apt. and it kinda helped me out of my pity party mood. I guess someone knew I needed to hear it =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the kitty get her apple?! (she had the perfect Halloween costume--black fur!)

(0:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours