Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was "tagged" by Elissa here :http://theharrells.blogspot.com/ to take part in this little game. Apparently I have to list 7 random/wierd facts about myself. Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to them4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. I'm not sure if I have 7 people to tag, but anyway, here are 7 things you may or may not know about me.






# 1 I'm a night owl... not a morning person at all






# 2 I can hold the shredded edges of tissue and together while the doctor stitches up the calf of one of our young patients who cut her leg almost to the bone the other day, but the thought of touching a fish makes me squeamish



#3 I have a bit of a phobia about lightning...I do not like to be outdoors if its lightning, inside is fine , I actually really love a good storm from inside the house.



# 4 Even though I do love chocolate, I would choose a bag of chips over something sweet anyday, even as a child .



#5 I'm a Kentucky Colonel



#6 I'm a clutz...I get cuts and scrapes and bruises all the time...and half the time I don't remember how I got them.



#7 I'm a word puzzle geek. You name it...crosswords, word scrambles, cryptograms, Wheel of Fortune, I love them all.


And now....I tag Amanda at http://harlowfamilylife.blogspot.com/. Have fun Amanda!

5 comments:

Elissa said...

Great list. I'm a clutz too! Did I ever tell you that Virginia is on our list of names, after my grandmother? We opted for her mom's name this time, but it's on the list if we ever have another girl :)

Elissa said...

Great list. I'm a clutz too! Did I ever tell you that Virginia is on our list of names, after my grandmother? We opted for her mom's name this time, but it's on the list if we ever have another girl :)

Harlow Family said...

Gin I have tagged you back! So check out my site!!

http://harlowfamilylife.blogspot.com/

Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawnstribe said...

I love all these random facts.
Thanks for the lovely visit : )
xxx
s

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours