Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scooters and Dancin' Shoes





Jamey got a new scooter from his Grandpa. It took him all of one day to learn how to use it. Not bad for 2 1/2 years old =0). He looks so small when you see him do this in person with all of his gear, its really cute. Be sure to check out the video clip at the bottom.












Jamey also found a pair of my dress shoes the other day. He put them on and called them his "dancing shoes" and started dancing around. I got a video clip but can't get it to load right. Jessica and I thought it was hilarious, but his daddy was only mildly amused ; ) .



No comments:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours