Tuesday, October 28, 2008

They're gone

They've moved out. It didn't work out with the house they were interested in so they decided to move into an apartment and try again in a few months. I will miss coming home from work to this little guy who was always so excited to see me. He gives the best hugs and has the cutest little voice. I will miss constant requests for me to spin around with him and the nightly "squeak test" after his bath to make sure he was really clean. I'm going to miss having Jess to just talk with and hang out with in the evenings after Doug was gone to work and Jamey was put to bed. Luckily they only moved, like, 5 minutes away so we'll still see lots of each other...but it's just too darn quiet around here, now.
Anyway, here's some random cuteness from the past few days

Painting ( this was a big hit with him)






Playing in the box our new tv came in











being silly in the laundry basket


Modeling the scarf his mommy made him

1 comment:

Harlow Family said...

Oh Gin you almost had me crying!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours