Sunday, September 22, 2013

Watching the subtle growth and changes in my girl is still an endless source of amazement for me.  It seems that almost daily I look at her and the dress she's wearing looks like it just a tad shorter than the last time she wore it, or she seems to have lost even more of her "baby-face",  or maybe just the way she's carrying her self seems just a bit more mature.  It's heartbreaking yet nothing could make me happier than to be able to witness this.  Amazing isn't it?!



 
One of the more recent things I've noticed is that all of a sudden she's become quite the sassy poser. 
 
 
 
Usually I just catch her in a silly, giggly mood and just start snapping away, but earlier this week she was looking so cute in this dress and it was such a pretty day outside that asked her to oblige me with a few photos.  To my surprise she started posing.

 


 
I mean, really posing.
 

 
So of course I just snapped away.
 
 
She stopped briefly to share some juicy secret with Daddy.

 
Then continued smiling...even though she was starting to get warm.
 
 
 
 
Twirling.  I know she's really happy when she twirls.  And that makes me happy.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Goodness Gin, love these!

Kerry is a natural in front of the camera .....can see a runway in her future, just so photogenic.

How great that you are still having warm weather, things have cooled here considerably and its time for boots and sweaters...

Debbiex

funks said...

Love a girl in Tea Collection!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours