Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just a little more Summer...


Kerry has been absolutely and completely LOVING kindergarten!  And she has been doing so well that the teacher has already decided to start giving her more challenging work.  I'm so happy to hear this because I don't want her to get bored and I don't believe on holding back the reins when it comes to learning.
 
 
 

At home, though, we're trying to squeeze out every last drop of summer before it's time for long pants and cozy tops. 
 

 
 
Thankfully, the weather has been quite cooperative when Kerry wants to spend most of Saturday hanging out in her swimsuit with the wading pool, sand-box, and swing-set at the ready.







 
She's usually willing to help Mommy wash the car.  Especially since she's discovered that she can create instant rainbows by spraying into the sunlight on the nozzles "mist" setting.
 
 
 
 
She's even getting another Summer's worth of use out of the little water table we got as a shower gift 4 years ago.  

 
Some days I can still hardly believe how the time has flown.


 
But most days I'm reminded to just sit back and enjoy every little moment with my girl.


 
 
Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

Harlow Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! I am also glad she still enjoys her water table. :-)

the meaklims said...

Ahh, so true... enjoy every moment. I still can't believe I have a 6 year old, starting Grade 1 tomorrow. Oh my.

Glad to hear Kerry is enjoying school too!

Christine said...

I just love seeing your little Kerry grow and bloom...she seems like such a sweetheart too! P.S. What kind of camera do you use...your pics are beautiful!

Virginia said...

Thank you Christine! I use a Canon EOS Rebel with a EF-S 55-250mm lens.

Gin =)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours