Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

It's now Wednesday so I thought I'd better get to posting our Easter photos.  Better late than never, right?  This year we were just a little thrown off by Kerry's surgery.  No gymnastics last Wednesday (or today), no "school" last Thursday, the week revolved around cold compresses and ointment applications and keeping her occupied in non-physical activities and a Mommy who is kinda easily "thrown off" anyway and you get the picture.
 
 
 
So on Saturday we got it in gear and kicked off Easter Weekend by dying two dozen eggs (minus a couple of cracked ones).   Kerry really gets into this and spent over an hour dying and decorating and mixing colors.
 
 
My Mama.  She brought more eggs for Kerry and we went out for lunch afterward.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Still healing, but I think she's looking great. 
 
 

 Mixing colors.

 
 
In my Sunday morning rush to snap a few pics before heading out the door I did not have the settings right on my camera.  The first time I have not gotten good pictures of her in her Easter dress =(.
 
 
Blurry, but so sweet.  And my goodness where are those long legs coming from lately!  She just looks so tall and mature in this one to me.
  

 Kerry got a new Lego set a book about the Easter Story and a small "Trouble" game.  She's really getting into Lego building.
 
 
 Ready to hunt eggs and Nana and Papaw's with the cousins after Church.
 
 
And they're off!
 

 
 

 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Resurrection weekend.

1 comment:

the meaklims said...

WOW... look at how fast those long legs can run when easter egg hunting!! Haha! I have to agree, she is a growing girl!

And she is healing up just great. Well done Mama!

J.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours