Saturday, April 13, 2013

Look who learned to Hula-Hoop!



Kerry has been dying to learn to Hula-Hoop for a while now.  Anyone who really knows this girl knows that it really, really bugs her if she can't do something.  When she was smaller it would send her over the edge and end in tears or even a full blown melt-down.  She's been working on that and she'll even say:
"Mommy, I don't get upset anymore because I'm a big girl now.  But I still like cuddles"

So, anyway,  earlier this week she spent about half the afternoon practicing and before long she was Hula-Hooping like a pro!  She was thrilled.  She said "Mommy, when I was four years old I thought I'd never get the hang of this!" 

6 comments:

Harlow Family said...

Okay I love the comment "when I was 4 years old I thought I would never get it" she is just too funny!!

funks said...

So cute!

Debbie said...

I love her finale!!!!

Jessie said...

So cute! Love the little jump at the end! ~nancy

Jessie said...

So cute! I love her little jump/split at the end! ~nancy

the meaklims said...

Haha! She is a funny monkey, glad to hear she got the hang of the hula hoop... She is doing great... And has a fierce and fabulous determination that will follow her well through life.

J.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours