Sunday, January 20, 2013

IMG_0294
 
I caught her watching television in light that pours in through the large window in our living room and I just could not resist snapping a few pics.
 
IMG_0300
 
Kerry's current favorite show is  "Sophia the First".  She sings all of the songs and plays the games on Disney website and did I mention that she sings the songs all-day-long?   I don't remember what she was watching when I took this picture or what this expression was for, but sometimes I'll snap a photo that reminds me just how pretty this child really is. 
 
 
IMG_0303
 She granted me a smile.  It was a "hurry up and take the picture" smile but I'll take it.   I find it very interesting that she and I have nearly identical dimples on the exact same spot on our chins.   Isn't that funny?   

3 comments:

Kaleena said...

I don't think the dimple thing is funny. Just proof that God has a plan and knew from the start that you were Kerry's mom. My sister had a baby 3 years ago that she placed for adoption. He looked nothing like her when he was born but looks like his parents (the ones that adopted them). I thought that was really neat. I know it is a little different because Kerry is Chinese and you are not, but I still feel it is proof of a wonderful loving and all knowing God.

Virginia said...

Aww, thanks Kaleena! My thoughts exactly =)

the meaklims said...

I have never heard of sophia the first... must go take a look!

And yes, she is a beauty... and made perfectly, with you in mind! What a God we have.

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours