Sunday, October 14, 2012

IMG_9382


It's that time of year. Time to decorate the front porch for Halloween.  Here she is pretending to be a creepy spider just like the one next to her. 

We found a cute black cat kit at Target for this year's pumpkin.  She saw a paint brush and sparkly jewels and she was sold.  The girl loves any craft involving a paint brush.  Mommy is so thankful for washable paint. 


 
IMG_9331





This paint was not washable so she went sans shirt.  Look at the concentration, she can be a quite serious when it comes to her artwork.  Not the best quality photo but I think she looks so cute in her "Joe Polniaczek" hair-do.  Any one else grow up watching "The Facts of Life"?
 
IMG_9385

Here she is with the finished pumpkin doing her kitty-cat imitation (and not exactly making it easy for mommy to get good pictures of her).  I love this silly girl =).


 

4 comments:

the meaklims said...

That pumpkin is awesome, and so is Kerry Lu!

Debbie said...

Oh my.......how big she is getting, Gin!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Boo to you Kerry Lu!!!!

I love it...pony tail and all:) And yes, I grew up watching that show.

Lottie and Emma LOVE using paintbrushes. They love to cut out a picture...mix glue and water together...paint their pictures and stick cheerios, macaroni or whatever else they can find in the pantry to their pictures. LOL

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkin that is awesome. Bling Kitty.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours