Thursday, October 11, 2012

Irish Festival 2012

This is Kerry's fourth Irish Festival.  Her first was just about 2 months after she came home.  We always enjoy walking around looking at the beautiful things being sold and of course listening to the live music.  The one thing missing this year was the Irish step-dancers, which was a little disappointing.

IMG_9221
 
Kerry still had a great time decorating her very own shield.  They had markers and stencils for the kids to use.  Lately she puts little "love notes" for Mommy and Daddy on all of her creations...so sweet
 
 

 
 
IMG_9216


She got to play bean-bag toss..or "corn-hole" as it's called around here.



 
 
Waiting for her turn in the huge bounce-house/slide.  Check out how long her pig-tails are now!

3 comments:

funks said...

Wow! Her hair is long. So cute! Looks like a fun time. :)

the meaklims said...

Just before I read your remark, I was thinking, wow look at the length of Kerry's hair! I have to admit, I shamelessly have Lilah's hair trimmed a fair bit! I find it's helping to thicken it up... I know, it's just a bad excuse!!!! ;)

Jill

PS - Love her love notes!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so precious and I love her little love notes:) That first picture just makes me want to squish her!!!! She is just too cute!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours