Friday, August 31, 2012

Meet the newest member of the family

Kerry would like to introduce someone
 
 
 
100_1876
 
 
Meet our newest little black haired cutie


100_1806

His name is "LG" 
 
 
(I know..mean trick, he hee.)
 
 
When Miss Kitty passed away I had no plans of adding another feline to our family...but we all know that life is full of little un-planned surprises.  This little guy just kinda showed up under our neighbors deck one day, then he made his way into our back yard.

 
 
100_1988
 
Yes, she named him LG.  You know, as in the electronics brand..and as in "Little Guy".  Ever since we purchased an LG t.v. two years ago Kerry has had a funny little fascination with them and points out every single LG product she sees.  She even used to insist on walking through the electronics department when we're out shopping so she can point out every LG t.v. that she finds.  So, this is what she's named the kitten.  He's cute, he's very sweet and friendly, and she loves him to pieces..so I guess he's ours now =).
 
On another note, my Canon should be out of the shop in about 3 weeks = /.  Apparently the circuit board has to be replaced...sigh. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL told you so. Then again that is how you got miss kitty you swore for a long time she was just a stray you took to the vet and feed every day LOL.

the meaklims said...

Awww... Kerry seems to be digging the new family member! :)

Jessie said...

Cute! We have an LG tv too - we MUST be cool! ~Nancy

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my heavens, PLEASE send me this child :) I love her!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours