Tuesday, September 4, 2012

100_2076
 
If you ask Kerry right now what she wants to be when she grows up she'll usually say "A big painter!"
 
Because..of course... right now she's a "little painter".
 
100_2075
 
My girl has always, always loved painting and I have loved getting to collect all of her sweet little creations.  And I love that she gave herself green hair in her self portrait..too funny. 
 
Speaking of funny I have to share some things my little chatter box has come up with lately.  
 
"When I get as tall as you I won't have school anymore.  You know..when I lose all of my baby teeth."

"If I was a baker I would bake eye-ball cakes"..followed by hysterical laughter.

I was teasing Kerry recently that she was like having another navigation system because, I swear, the girl has a better sense of direction than me.  Then yesterday we were heading out to run an errand and I told her that she was going to be my helper and she said:

"Okay Mommy, I'll be your Jew-P.S.!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Kristi said...

She is really talented!

Harlow Family said...

Okay I love the gps that is too funny!

The Byrd's Nest said...

LOL...I love it when you tell us Kerry Lu quotes!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL well mommy as your not all that tall yourself she will not have far to grow LOL. Love ya . :)

Debbie said...

Funny girl :)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours