Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

First a little flashback. My little Bumblebee on her first Halloween in 2009 =).

This was the first year that Kerry was interested in picking her costume. She has been really into Disney lately, especially "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" so when she spotted this Minnie costume, she was sold. She even insisted on having a black nose like Minnie.
IMG_0327EDIT
She was sooo excited this year. She has been asking daily...for the past two weeks.."How many days til trick-or-treat?"

IMG_0325EDIT
IMG_0333


IMG_0343EDIT
Her pumpkin was full in no time and started getting heavy so I ended up carrying it for her toward the end. When we got home she said " I had so much fun!"

10 comments:

Lindy D. said...

Look at that precious bumblebee! Kerry Lu has grown so much in two years. She is a darling Minnie Mouse. I love her dark pink maryjane shoes. So glad she had "so much fun!"

Kaleena said...

Cute! I love reading your blog and seeing Kerry grow, she is so adorable.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my goodness...she looks so adorable!!!!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is too cute for words Gin!!! I did not think to paint Reagan's little nose..... Kerry Lu rocked the Minnie Mouse costume!!

xoxo,

Lisa

the meaklims said...

She is just adorable, then and now!

Jill

Football and Fried Rice said...

Mya was a bumblee in 2009 too!!!!!!!!!

She is so stinkin cute!!!!!

Jessie said...

What a darling little Minnie! I love that Bee costume too (Jade was one this year). I'm sure she enjoyed the night! Nancy

TanyaLea said...

Oh my word, your little "Minnie" is just darling! My Khloe is really into princesses and Mickey Mouse Club lately, too ~ I may have to hunt down that costume for next year!

I've visited your blog before, but I'm not certain if I have commented. I originally found you through some mutually bloggy friends and fellow adoptive mamas. Your Kerry Lu is a hunny, and she just gets cuter and cuter with each passing day!

Blessings,
~ Tanya

The Byrd's Nest said...

Darling...darling...darling:)

Debbie said...

Precious! She has grown so much in two years!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours