Monday, October 24, 2011

We have been busy enjoying the beautiful weather and some fun Fall activities so these pictures are just from random days this past week.

IMG_0190edit


IMG_0234
IMG_0218

IMG_0100fix

Those pearly whites got a a good cleaning and I'm happy to report, no cavities! This was her second visit with the dentist and, again, she did AWESOME! I love this office. They are always so good with her.

So I just have to share a little Kerry story from today. She is crazy about Mickey and Minnie lately and has recently discovered the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" website. Well earlier today Doug was outside mowing the lawn, I was cleaning up in the kitchen, and Kerry comes walking in with a coloring sheet print out in her hand. I was kind of surprised and asked who printed it out and she said "I did". It turns out she can now get herself on-line, got to Mickey's Clubhouse, and print out coloring sheets at will. Seriously?! My 3 1/2 year old is now as computer savvy as I was when I graduated high school! It really is a different world now isn't it?

7 comments:

Lindy D. said...

Oh, Kerry is so smart! Maybe she won't be an accountant but a computer analyst!

Kristi said...

way to go little Miss Smarty Pants! Piper amazed us the other day by putting a bandaid around her little finger.

the meaklims said...

:) Oh she is so computer savvy!! Lilah doesn't get near our computer...I'm too afraid of her deleting something important!

Such a cutie sitting up on that tractor, like a true farm girl!

Jill

Unknown said...

Honey remember Jamey teaching me how to work the remotes and stuff when he was her age . He could also do the printing thing it got so bad we had to ban him from printing anymore.

Dana said...

Great pictures! Seeing the tractor at Huber's makes me sooooo homesick.

Jessie said...

Sweet pictures. Looks like you are having beautiful weather. It's still hot here in Houston (we don't really get a Fall).
Both my girls love being on the computer - Barbie.com is their favorite site!

Jessie said...

Great pictures - looks like ya'll are having some beautiful weather! It's still hot here in Houston and the mosquitoes are eating us alive!

My girls love the computer too - this generation is growing up totally techie!! Jasmine's classroom has an iPad where the kids can take their accelerated reading tests in class. (We don't own an iPad)- Nancy

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours