Thursday, July 14, 2011

IMG_9055fix

I nearly gasped when I saw this picture for the first time. To me it was like catching a glimpse of what Kerry might look like as a teen. I had to resist an immediate urge to look up all-girl schools and/or convents in our area (and I'm not even Catholic). The little dimpled hands are the only clue to her real age.



IMG_9056fix

Then in the very next shot, I see my baby girl again.

How does that happen!? Maybe she's just at some in between stage right now and the camera really reflects that. I'm not sure, but man does it mess with my head sometimes...and my heart.

6 comments:

the meaklims said...

You are in SOOOO much trouble! Lock the doors and buy the shotgun already! :)

Beautiful beautiful girl. She is stunning.

Carolin said...

oh wow! yes, definately can see what she's going to look like in a few years. Better get that shotgun ready now!

Lisa and Tate said...

I would totally get finding that all girl school. She is so stunning!

Wendy said...

You are so funny and that is one beautiful girl!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Melody Lietzau said...

What a beauty.Two great photos.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I agree with you!! I thought that before I even read what yo wrote! I think it's the casual wavy hair hanging and the way she is sitting too!

I would totally look up the all girls school and ge her to sign a contract with you now that she won't date until she's 25 :)

She is gorgeous, as always!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours