Wednesday, June 29, 2011


IMG_8648FIX
My girl...


IMG_8646
I love the faces she makes as she talks, and she likes to talk...alot.
Three year olds are so much fun to listen to, especially when they're playing with new words and phrases and trying to tell all kinds of stories. Lately she says "to-later" and "to-mornin" when she's talking about doing something, well, later or in the morning (I guess she's using it like "tomorrow", ha ha). She frequently asks "do you be-member?" even when talking about something that may be happening at that very moment. If there's something she doesn't particularly want to do, she'll sometimes say that she "can't" do it (nice try, sweetie).
She still sometimes pronounces her "L"s like "Y"s so in the evenings you'll find her catching "yite-ming bugs" with "ye-yo" tails.
Today as she was feeling her fingernails she said that her "paws were sharp so it's time to cwip 'em". Guess she's heard us say that about Salem and Sassy one too many times, ha ha.

IMG_8644
Then there's the the little gem that she said, quite loudly, yesterday while in a public restroom....
"You went pee pee on the potty! Good girl, Mommy! You're a big girl...two fums up!".
Thanks, Hon.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my.....I had a good ole chuckle at that last one!

Dana said...

I love bathroom comments from kiddos! They never fail to surprise or embarass you. Makenna usually yells " I see Mommy's booty!" in public restrooms.

Wendy said...

She is a funny girl! Happy 4th!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours