Wednesday, August 12, 2009

















Have I mentioned that I'm crazy about this child? She amazes and delights me every single day. What's new in Kerry's world? She's learned another new word...cracker ( she says "cah-kuh") I think she's grown at least an inch since we got her but hasn't really gained any weight. She's much more mobile these day's so I guess she's running it off. I can tell her hair has grown quite a bit also. She has a new fascination throwing things in the kitchen trash can...most recently the TV remote and Winnie the Pooh. She is also fascinated with flushing the toilet and locked herself in the bathroom tonight. Thankfully I was able to unlock it with a credit card.




Here's an updated list of her likes and dislikes.




Likes: Music, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, apple-banana juice, baths, playing with toys that make sounds or music, playing with Mama and Daddy, hugs, tickles, chasing Salem, the theme song from "Ni Hao Kai-Lan", doing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"with Mama, going to any store where she's allowed to walk/run up and down the aisles, imitating anything that we're doing.



Dislikes: having to go to sleep, Mama leaving for work, diaper changes, getting her face cleaned, waiting, getting her teeth brushed, not getting something she wants (but shouldn't have), fruit that isn't banana's, fruit juice that isn't apple-banana.


8 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww, she is so darn cute.
I can't believe how much her hair has grown since coming home.
She is doing so well, and you should be so proud of your new baby girl. Love to see what a blessing you both are to each other.

the meaklims said...

I'm in love with her shirt! Oh and the photo where she is kicking one leg, that is too cute!

The list of likes and dislikes, reminds me of Lilah SO much when we first brought her home! :)

Jill xx

Marla said...

Glad to see everything is still going great in Miss Kerry's world. She is so stinkin cute and you are one proud mama!

Unknown said...

OOPS.I should have warned you that she could do that Jamey did that one day and i used my debit card to get him out. She is still so cute.

3 Peanuts said...

I am so glad she is doing well and showing you her likes and dislikes...that is a GREAT sign that she is comfortable at home:) She looks like she has grown!

Kim said...

Kerry is so beautiful! She has grown so much. She has such a cute personality. It shows in all her pictures. You take such great pictures. Hope to see you all soon!
Love Kim

Kim said...

Kerry is so beautiful! She has a wonderful personality. You can tell it in her pictures and in all the stuff you write about her. You take such great pictures. Hope to see you all soon!
Love Kim

fleur de lis cottage said...

She is so cute! Thanks for meeting us out for dinner at Martini's.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours