Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goodbye Office!




I'm saying goodbye to my office space

















My Gramma's old typewriter and some old family photos




It's all been moved downstairs




I love this old picture of my grandmother at her first secretarial job. She was 17.




My plants can go back out on the patio now that it's warming up








I finally get to paint and decorate my daughters room. I've been waiting for this for a very long time. The walls are Valspar's "Coconut Cream" (a soft creamy yellow) and the ceiling is Valspar's "Pink Whisper" (very pale pink). The walls were already yellow but not quite the right shade.








Priming the wood work













Salem supervised =)




A bit too well =)








My baby girl has a little bitty chandelier















6 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

I love Kerry's chandelier and I have to say she is a cutie patootie. My Ava is also from Jiangxi. I think I've asked you this before but do you guys go to Southeast Christian?

fleur de lis cottage said...

Since we live in the same town...we'll have to get our daugthers together. They're only 2 months apart.

3 Peanuts said...

You look so happy working on her room. Kerry is a beautiful name and I know her room will be just gorgeous!

the meaklims said...

I just love the little bitty chandelier!

Kerry suits her so well, right from the county itself, oh so Irish and beautiful just like it's name!

...and can I just say how happy you all look, it mealts the heart.

Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Our daughter is also from Jiangxi, and she was wearing almost the same outfit on Gotcha Day! Hers has a picture of a bunny on it and says "Somebunny loves me."

thewaitforkate on RQ :)

Maia said...

You guys are just glowing as you renovate. The chandelier is ADORABLE! And I love that vintage Underwood, and the old photos.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours