Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kitty Burrito!



Salem loves to "help" when I'm changing my bedding. I'll flick the sheet out high over the bed and let it fall on him like a parachute and he waits, wild eyed, for it to fall around him so he can kick and play-wrestle with the sheet. Not a big help, really. Most of the time I lock the bedroom door so I can finish the chore in peace. Last night I didn't think about it and he was there in a flash as soon as I flicked out the top sheet. Somehow while "wrestling" he got all swaddled up in the sheet , decided that was pretty darn comfy, and was out like a light in 2 minutes flat.








(See that large lump? That would be him.)




` So I decided to go ahead and take that long hot bath I had been planning on. Surely he'd be awake by the time I was finished.





Nope. Half an hour later....still sleeping. Ahh, well, I'll just go start that load of laundry that needs doing. Surely he'll be awake any minute now and I can finish making the bed.




Umm.. guess not.



Oh good! He's waking up.





...dang..

1 comment:

Deb said...

LOL....one of our cats comes running when we are making a bed too! They are so funny!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours