Monday, January 5, 2009

I guess someone had a real hankering for some salmon and garden greens flavored cat treats. I thought I heard what sounded like Salem getting into something but I guess I waited too long before going to check on the situation ( yeah, I know, that's going to have to change once we have a child in the house). When I finally went to check things out Salem was nowhere in sight but I found kibble strewn all over the kitchen floor.



(notice the teeth marks and thorough shredding)










He's not admitting anything...







but I know better.




No comments:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours