Friday, December 12, 2008

Special Needs

We had our home-study update last night and it went wonderfully. We love our social worker, Beth. The big news, as you may have already guessed from the link above, is that we are now pursuing special needs adoption. We went over the list of needs that we are open to with Beth, and by next week, it should be in the hands of our agency where they will start to look for a match for us. I've been thinking about doing this for a while and was just waiting for Doug to mention it on his own, without any prompting from me..and he did . After much prayer and consideration, I believe that this is where we need to be. We're pretty excited about this =)

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Gin, this is very very exciting news. Keep us posted:)

Kim

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What exciting news! SN is an awesome route to go : ) congrats to you!!! I hope you have a speedy match.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours