Saturday, December 27, 2008

I think we've started a new tradition now that Jess is back in town. The day before Christmas Eve, my mom, my aunt Glenda, Jessica and Jamey came over and we baked homemade Christmas goodies. It was a lot of fun. I also caved in and gave Jamey his Christmas gift from me while they were here. It was a train set and was a huge hit. I knew it would be seeing as trains are one of his favorite things in the whole wide world...along with his mommy, monster trucks, popcorn, and anything related to Lightning McQueen or cars of any sort.


No comments:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours