Tuesday, June 3, 2014



      

Time to play catch up...I've neglected our little acre of bloggy-land for weeks!  I'll start with pictures from Mothers Day.  What a sweet day with my sweet girl =)  



  
And how cute this little tile she made at school!


Later in May Kerry was in a wedding.  This was her first flower girl experience and she was pretty excited about te whole thing,..especially the dress since it was "the same color as Elsa's dress".  Oh
my goodness is she ever into the Frozen movie!  



This was taken after she'd danced and twirled at the reception 'til she was ready to drop.  

3 comments:

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

I love her "Frozen" dress. She looks beautiful in that color. Lia would LOVE it too. Since FROZEN is the best movie ever :)
Ally

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

I love her "Frozen" dress. She looks beautiful in that color. Lia would LOVE it too. Since FROZEN is the best movie ever :)
Ally

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Dress.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours