Friday, February 14, 2014











 
 
We have been having the coldest, snowiest winter since I don't know when.  Goodness, it's been brutal, at least for us Southern types.  I am not a cold weather girl so this weather really has me dreaming of warm sunshine, sandy beaches, and the ocean.  Ahhhh. 
 
 

 
 
 Kerry has been having fun making snow angels and even doing some sledding but I think even she starting to get a bit Winter weary.  The good news, though, is that the forecast calls for temps in the mid 60's by this time next week.  Yay!!

2 comments:

the meaklims said...

Let me tell you, I am so over winter, it's not even a joke anymore!! ;) You girl is so pretty - she sure doesn't seem to mind!

Unknown said...

Why that is one frozen beach kit. LOL How did i miss that the first time I looked at this.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours