Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas-ing.

This year Kerry gets to do a little Christmas-ing Kindergarten style.  And let me tell you, it has be CA-ute!  She's brought home all sorts of adorable art projects and the cutest hand-print ornament.  I love, love, love hand-print artwork from my girl. 
 
Yesterday was the last day of school before Christmas break and the Kindergartners got to celebrate by wearing pajamas to school and having a Polar Express party and activities.  This meant we had to make a "box car" for Kerry to wear as they paraded through school like a train as music from the movie played over the loud-speaker. 
 

 



Look at that happy grin =).


Soon it was time for a visit from "Santa".  He read them the Polar Express story.
 

 
Then each child got a visit with the big guy in red.  They also enjoyed hot chocolate and popcorn while they watched the movie.  Kindergarten seems like so much more fun these days than I remember it, haha.
 
Kerry has also been coming home most days singing all of the new Christmas songs they've learned at school in preparation for the main event.
 
 
 
The Kindergarten and First Grade Christmas concert.  Oh.My.Word. I could just die from the cuteness.  Knowing how...exuberant...she's been on stage in past performances I could hardly wait to see this.  True to Kerry form she really belted out the songs.  Can you hear loud little voice?  The last "Ho-Ho-Ho" makes me laugh every time I watch it.  I'm almost certain I was born with stage-fright and I'm so happy that she has yet to be afflicted with it at all! 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Kerry is such a performer! She did so well.
Lindy

the meaklims said...

I just love that polar express!! And little girls crafts, they are wayyyy at the top of my list of things I love too!

She has done amazing at school, you must be so proud of her.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours