Sunday, June 23, 2013

 
Just can't get enough of this girl-o-mine.  I still can't believe she's been with us four years now.  Crazy how time flies when you're having fun. 



 As usual when I started snapping pictures she started into "silly Kerry" mode.  

 
 

But that's okay. "Silly Kerry" makes for much better photos than "grumpy Kerry" anyway.  And it makes me happy to see her so happy.

 
Penguin Puppet has been MIA for weeks now so "Baby Penguin" has moved up in the ranks.   I think I'm going to have to try to order a replacement though because she really misses Penguin Puppet. 



Speaking of the fact that you can find absolutely anything on the internet this is what I ordered for Kerry's charm bracelet this year.  Each year on her "gotcha' day  I add a new charm that represents something significant that happened or just represents Kerry for that year.  This year I got her a paint palette with a little paint brush because she's always saying she wants to be "big painter" when she grows up...because, of course, she's just a "little painter" right now, hehe.  She is obsessed with rainbows in particular and know the colors of the rainbow in their order since about 2 1/2 and never, ever paints them out of order.  My girl is all about doing things in order.  So I specifically ordered this charm because, in the photo at least, it had all of the colors and in their order.  Of course she noticed that orange is missing.  Nevertheless she is thrilled with her new charm and proudly wore her bracelet to church this morning. 

 
Occasionally Kerry will pick up the camera and take a took a few pictures of her own.  One of her favorite subjects is our kitty, LG. 





 
And here she caught me hard at work on the computer.  Hey, that candy ain't gonna crush itself, y'all.
 
 
Happy Sunday!




Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I love the silly Kerry Lu photos!!! She is darling. Happy 4 years!!! I love her little charm. I get Kate on each year on her birthday:) That is a very cute photo of you too!!!

abrianna said...

Beautiful shots of her.

Her pictures are good too, especially for one so little.

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness! That first picture is just breathtaking! I lived and worked in a Chinese orphanage while in college for quite some time, and have 2 baby sisters from China. These little ones are near and dear to my heart!

Debbie said...

Love that photo of you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

She needs a gymnastic one for next years charm. I miss you . :(

the meaklims said...

Aww, I love those pictures taken of her, upside down - the light in her eyes is stunning.
And I love that she is taking pictures of her Mommy, how special! You are looking great, as always!

J.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours