Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013.

So it seems lately that I can't seem to blog any sooner than two days after the fact.  Better late than never, though, right?  Kerry was actually sick on Mother's day so she and I didn't even make it to church.  She had coughed all.night.long. so I just let her sleep in.  Later we went to my in-laws where we had a light lunch with both sets of grandparents, both aunts, both uncles, and cousins Syd and Kinsley.  Kerry loves her time with Cousin Sydnie.  So much so that she often pretends Sydnie is with us when she's not! 
 
 
 
I got some sweet little artwork from Kerry that she had worked on at Mother's Day Out.

 
And I got a new bench for the back yard and some pretty flowers.  Not to mention some sweet hugs and kisses =).

 
I didn't manage to get a picture of me with my girl on Mother's Day so instead I'm posting this slightly fuzzy shot of us taken during our last "dress up" session.  I don't usually accessorize quite so much =).  Feeling so blessed to have this sweet, smart, beautiful, kind-hearted little girl to call me "Mommy".

No comments:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours