Monday, February 6, 2012

IMG_1380edit

Doug and I are both home on Mondays so we usually try to make this our fun "family" day. Today was georgeously sunny and mild so we spent close to an hour at the nearby playground. Kerry has loved this place since her first summer home. Except for the swings. We found out quickly that she hated swinging when we first brought her home and would cry as soon as her little tush hit the swing seat.



IMG_1401

Now? She can't get enough of it. And the higher the better, thank-you-very-much. She's usually squealing in delight, or seems lost in the moment, like she does here.


IMG_1405edit

Soaring...

5 comments:

funks said...

The pic of Kerry swinging is amazing!

the meaklims said...

Love that last picture too! She really is soaring, literally!

Jill

3 Peanuts said...

I love the sight of her piggy tails flying in the wind:)

Sue Lucas said...

I used to swing when I was little . The higher the better. Wow that was a life time ago !! I am 65 and 1/2 now. It was so fun to be suspended in air. The first little girl that I nannied that was adopted from China loved to swing .It was her favorite thing to do at playtime.

The Byrd's Nest said...

LOVE her pigtails and her love for swinging:)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours