Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kerry loves the indoor playspace at the E-Town Mall so, after brunch at Bob Evan's, that's were we spent our Saturday. They have all sorts of things to climb and room to run. It also has an enclosed perimeter so it's easy to keep up with the little ones...no darting out into the mall traffic.





IMG_8096

On top of a Mayan pyramid.



IMG_8090



A miniature of the Roman Colliseum.





IMG_8097



The Great Wall =)....right before I stopped her from jumping off the side.





IMG_8100

She also had fun on the little Merry-go-round.




IMG_8107

Then we came home and played some more. "Miss Kitty" as my Mom and Kerry have named her, is a stray that came around a few years back and had kittens. I had her spayed so there'd be no more adorable little "gifts" to try and find homes for. She also eats well here and has a warm bed in our garage in the winter...but Miss Kitty prefers to be an outdoor cat. She and Kerry adore each other.



IMG_8121

3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

The indoor playground look like so much fun! You would think in a place like UTAH where there are TONS of kids everywhere and snow and cold we would have these at our malls!

Tate and I were in Phx a few months ago where there was one at the mall. Freaky scary thing happened, I was there with friends with kids and was sent on a Starbucks run with Tate being watched by the other moms... Tate saw me leave and followed me out of the playground... Thankfully someone saw a barefoot girl wandering and figured she belonged in the playground... I was in shock!

Dana said...

I can't wait to see you guys when we come to town! Kerry is just impossibly CUTE!

Debbie said...

Can she get any cuter? Gracie loves next door's cat...not sure if the reverse is true. They have endless energy don't they?? Wonder if we could "borrow" some from them???

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours