Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The adorable lil' sweetheart in this photo with Kerry is Hannah. I've posted about her before as she just stole my heart and seemed to be such buddies with Kerry.

When we were traveling to Florida last month, we had to opportunity to meet and spend some time with her Mama and Daddy in Georgia over dinner. They are such wonderful people and Kerry was really taken with them. As we were leaving, she even ran back to give Lois extra hugs. She never does this for someone she's just met. Lois and David are waiting on TA so they can finally get their sweet Hannah. I know how hard it is to be so close and waiting on one of the last things that stands between you and your child. Please pray with them that that much needed TA comes very soon.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Thank you for your sweet words and the request for prayer. We loved meeting you and little Kerry. She is so precious! We are looking forward to bringing Hannah to visit her later this year. But first, we have to go get her and we'll be happy to do that!

Dana said...

This is wonderful Gin! I can't wait to see the two friends reunited in the future:)

Lindy said...

I will be praying that Hannah comes home soon and that she and Kerry are reunited. I'm so glad they had one another when they were babies. Such beautiful girls!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours