Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celebrating Valentines Day (a bit early)

Jessica and Jamey came over to "help" me make some Valentines cupcakes (devils-food chocolate with cherry frosting) Jamey loves to decorate anything with sprinkles






Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?





No, no one's celebrating a birthday. He decided (insisted,actually) that since we baked and put frosting on something, the next logical thing would be to add a candle, sing "Happy Birthday"..








..and let him blow the candle out
(notice the frosting and chocolate crumbs all over his face?)






C'mon, you know you want to lick that bit that's hanging off the side.






I came home from work yesterday to a dozen beautiful red roses =). Thanks Doug xoxo

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

Yummy--I want a cupcakes:) Beautiful roses too.

Kim

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours