Monday, February 2, 2009


I drove out to my parents house over the weekend to see how they were faring. They have a wood-stove and a gas fireplace, a well, and plenty of antique oil lamps so I'm not worried about them, I just kinda wanted to drive out. Their phone lines are down so I wasn't able call ahead and it turned out they weren't even home, but at least I got lots of pretty scenery on the drive over =). Angie, these pictures are for you.








































Sorry this one is crooked, it was a drive by photo.
I couldn't resist. I love horses, and they looked so cute in their "blankets"










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i'm crying now. Really wish i was there. Angie

tiffany said...

Wow these are beautiful. I love the one of the 2 horses with one looking your way.

fleur de lis cottage said...

Your photos are beautiful. Just glad we all have power back on in KY :)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours