Monday, September 15, 2008

Jess, Jimmy and I took Jamey out to my Mom's house on Saturday. He got to feed and pet the horse across the road. They weren't too sure of each other at first...








But curiosity soon got the better of at least one of them


He climbed his first tree , with a bit of help =)
(looks proud doesn't he)






My dad, Jimmy and the Yorkies conked out after a while. My mom's house has always been very condusive to a good nap.



Then on Sunday, what was left of Ike collided with a cold front right over us resulting in 70 mph wind gusts. It's kind of wierd to have a Cat 1 in Louisville =/. My house didn't sustain any real damage but some of my neighbors, unfortunately, weren't so lucky.




No comments:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours