Thursday, September 25, 2008


Have I mentioned how much I've enjoyed having Jessica around?. Reason #1: We've known each other for over 20 years so she's kinda like the sister my mom didn't give birth to. Reason #2: Her little boy, Jamey . Reason # 3: She cooks....really well...which means I don't have come home from work and worry about making dinner half as much as I used to. We kinda take turns, but she ends up making dinner at least 4 nights out of the week, and sometimes we cook together. That pretty much rocks =). She's been in Florida for the past several years so to be able to just hang out and catch up has been nice, too. They've made an offer on a nearby house that they really like so they will be moving out in a few weeks, but I have to say I've enjoyed their stay....and the homemade dumplings =).







Mixing the dough







Rolling it out







Cutting out the dumplings







She's gonna get me for this one. See the flour all over her face? =)



We had a houseful of dinner guests and the dumplings were gone before I could get a picture of the finished product.



No comments:

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours