Saturday, August 23, 2008


I have house guests!












One of them comes with toys












And adorable little shoes










This is the adorable little boy who fills those shoes









We took Jamey to Bernheim Forest (a local nature preserve, arboretum and research forest) and he had a great time








He even made some new friends







Jamey and his Mommy and Daddy are moving back to Kentucky from Florida and are staying with us for a few weeks until they find a house. I will be posting especially for Aunt Jamie who they left behind in Florida and who , I know, misses him very much.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one misses little bit as much as nanna angie:{

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours