Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Savannah 08

We took a much needed vacation to Savannah, Ga last week and just fell in love with the place. It's beautiful, historic, elegant, unique, quirky, fun....and relaxing. It was a very relaxing and restorative vacation...even though I came home with and ear infection and perforated eardrum (ouch). We had perfect weather the entire time. Oh, and the food was out of this world (especially the Pirate's House). Lots of fresh seafood and good southern cooking. We will be going back someday. It's been kind of a rough few weeks and this was just what the doctor ordered. Enjoy the pics.


1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

Dave an I love Savannah!~ Sorry about your ear:)

Kim

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours