Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Last splash of Summer!

Before I start posting photos of the pretty Fall colors that are just around the corner I thought I should post the very last of the Summer 2014 memories.  Kerry had pretty much outgrown last years little wading pool so she got a new, bigger one this summer.  She has had so much fun with this pool, which is now stored away in our little shed until next year.  I took these pictures a few weeks ago and wanted to get them on here to remember later.  I have really been neglecting our little "digital scrapbook" lately and I'm feeling a little bit guilty about it, I guess.  Anyway, I love these fun photos of my girl!
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

funks said...

She is just adorable! Her tan looks fantastic!

Debbie said...

I love a "paddling pool summer"!!

Great photos Gin!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours