Sunday, February 10, 2013

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

 It's the Year of the Snake!  And a certain little someone has been having a great time celebrating.  We attended our local FCC CNY celebration yesterday, and she was excited to get to wear her "Chinese Dress" to church this morning, too. 

 
It was obvious that she was feeling pretty special in her dress.  I think it had something to do with all of the compliments she got.
 
 
We think she's pretty special  no matter what she's wearing.
 
 


 
I just wish she would smile a little more ; )

On another note..I can't wait until the weather warms up.  I'm getting a little tired of seeing that sofa in all of my shots.





Ni Hao Yall

7 comments:

Ruthie said...

Aww precious photos!

Debbie said...

Doesnt her face just light up when she smiles?!

It makes you want to grin straight back!

Diane said...

Kerry Lu is growing up so fast and is cute as ever!!!!
I LOVE these photos of her in her silks:)))
Happy Chiense New Year!
God Bless,
Diane

katrina said...

She is so cute and it looks like she had fun

http://onefamiliesjourneytochina.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

What a doll! Love the photos !

Fannie said...

She is absolutely precious!! I love all these pictures of the kiddos in their silks!!!

Her smile is just amazing!

Jessie said...

Yes, pretty special indeed. She looks lovely. Happy New Year! ~Nancy

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours