Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kerry's encounter with the Big Bad Wolf.


Kerry is quite the story-teller lately

IMG_2982IMG_2988


She tells her little stories with lots and lots of expression, too.  And once she starts, you never know where it's going to go.

IMG_2985

 I usually just sit back and watch, and listen, and say "wow" and "oh really?!"  a lot.

She started one of her little stories yesterday evening and I decided to get the video camera out.  The following is a story of Kerry's apparent encounter with the Big Bad Wolf.  I'm giving this clip a PG-13 rating for some mild violence ( I can not figure out where she came up with all of the talk of smacking).  Oh and you'll have to excuse the runny nose.  Enjoy =)






6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Gin....this clip is so,so funny! I was watching it while Gracie was playing nearby and she came over to climb up on my knee and investigate. "Mummy, who is that little girl?" she asked me. " Can I go to her house today and play?" Oh melt my heart!!!
My little flip camera is broken but watching your footage makes me want to out and buy another one soon.
Oh and by the way, your Kerry has a big future ahead of her..........in HOLLYWOOD!!!!

my3 kids said...

Oh my she is just too cute!! I love her little story telling and the expression..oh my!

Love it!!! JAnice

the meaklims said...

My goodness she is so expressionate!! I can tell you certainly get many giggles from this girl...

Adore her.

Harlow Family said...

Oh Gin I loved this story and I loved how she kept looking around to see what she can add to her part of "And then..."

The Byrd's Nest said...

ROFL....she is hysterical! I love her expressions and how she got into the story:) She reminds me so much of Lottie...made my whole day:)

Anonymous said...

So funny! She is so much like my oldest who is now 8 and is still full of fun!

Lisa

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours