Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012!

We had such a nice Easter.  We started with a fantastic service at church celebrating the risen Savior.  Kerry was looking so spring-y in her new dress, shoes and flowery headband.

IMG_2355



IMG_2325

I love bright saturated colors on my girl and there's just something so sweet about little white ruffly socks.


IMG_2326


Of course there was the after lunch  egg hunt =)


IMG_2372















IMG_2377




IMG_2379





IMG_2419























And some Papaw time...


IMG_2403


And some good old fashioned play time.


IMG_2426
IMG_2394





IMG_2400

4 comments:

funks said...

Looks like a great day! Happy Easter!

the meaklims said...

Is that her Grandpa? I love how she looks at him in that last photo! And yes, she looks stunning in her pretty Easter dress! What a girl! She makes me grin!

Jill

Debbie said...

Looks like a fun time had by all...I love the photo of her looking at her Grandpa too, so sweet! She obviously adores him :)
Nothing thrumps spending time with loved ones at this special time of year!

Dx

The Byrd's Nest said...

Looks like sweet Kerry Lu had a great Easter!!!! Hugs:)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours