Sunday, December 11, 2011

What have we been up to?

IMG_0581

Baking cookies, with sprinkles of course. She's getting better about not dumping half the container of sprinkles on one cookie but, judging by the evidence on her lip, she still can't resist sampling the icing =).



IMG_0571

Decorating Christmas trees.

IMG_0811


Making milk chocolate and white chocolate dipped pretzels with Mamaw..a yearly tradition.


IMG_0818

Lots and lots of pretzels.

IMG_0597

Trying to get a Christmas card worthy photo. When the subject is as fidgety as she is cute, and Mama is 4 hours into an all day nausea inducing migraine...well..you get the picture. At least, if you're on my mailing list you will =) !

IMG_0803

and an unsuccessful attempt at putting together a gingerbread house...she still enjoyed sampling the building material so all was not lost.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh you guys are having so much fun!!! :-)

the meaklims said...

Oh so festive, all of it. I love the festivities!! I love her grin! She looks thrilled with it all!

And our gingerbread house was also a fail!! It fell flat about 6 times. Oh man. I eventually set it outside telling Lilah that the cold might help the icing harden and set, yet I secretly hoped an animal would come an eat it!!! Sure enough, my wish came true, much to Lilah's disgust!! Dear help that poor animal - I think it was a cat! :)

Jill

The Byrd's Nest said...

(hee hee) Kerry Lu is too precious with icing on her sweet lips:) I'm so sorry abut your migraine my friend, I get those also and they are terrible! Looks like she is already having a yummy Christmas!

Harlow Family said...

I love your pretzels I look forward to them every year. That and your mom's pumpkin rolls!! I love how you all celebrate the holidays!! :-)

Football and Fried Rice said...

If you ask emit looks like the PERFECT Christmas season for you and Miss Kerry Lu!! I was just saying the other day how gingerbread houses stress me out :) this is why we haven't done one for years!!

The treats look so yummy!!

Jessie said...

What a great little helper you have there! I always loved baking with my mom in the kitchen, I'm sure Kerry does too! Sweet, sweet photos!! Nancy

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours